Saturday, June 30, 2007

Errands and Stuff

The next time at SLP was June 19th. I had to go for a run to Publix for supplies. As soon as I arrived I was given a list of things to accomplish and groceries to obtain. Scott and company had a huge job for Aflac that they were trying to get done so they were working on that while I did the errands. After buying 103 dollars in 6 cases of 12 packs of coke, 2 cases of bottled water, gatorade, fresh fruit, and "healthy snacks" I had to take out the trash, refill the fridge, call to order more water bottles for the water cooler, and replace any burned out light bulbs. It took me about 2 hours for the hole process. What took me the longest was bringing in all the drinks. I had to use a hand cart to bring in the beverages.
After I finished the errands. Scott and Ryan had me check all of the AFLAC images for the correct names. Out of the 30 or so images there was 1 image that was named incorrectly and they quickly changed it. I then helped cut up the printed images for proofing and then the day was done.

Again, it was a nice day at SLP. I got to chat with Ryan Flynn, another of Scott's freelance assistants. He shared with me how he got started in photography. He thinks of himself as not a great teacher but he gives great common sense advice. I was there at the studio from 10 30 to 3 30 pm.

No comments: