Monday, August 27, 2007

Doc Chey's and Layer Masks

On August 8th at the Studio I arrived at 10:30 am and was asked to turn around and get ink for a CMYK printer in the office. I got the model number of the printer and ink cartridge and this time I went to Office Max on Ponce. They also wanted my to drive to Sam Flax for 5 rolls of self-adhesive linen tape for Scott's Ad book. Upon returning it was lunch time and I got everyone's order and went to Doc Chey's, an oriental restaurant, for the order just down the street on N Highland. After returning and consuming the meal, Scott showed me how to retouch on a file so that he can remove what I did on each file by using a layer mask. I worked on 10 files taken for the NATICK shoot back on August 2nd. He let me go retouching hair, dirt, and imperfections with the file. That took at least 4 hours and then everyone in the studio left around 5pm.

No comments: