Monday, August 27, 2007

Availibility and Staples

Today on August 7th I was at the studio from 1 to 5 pm. I arrived at the studio to Scott and Ryan working to get things done from the last shoot and to get ready for on next shoot coming up on August 28 and 29th. Callie needed some things from Staples so I left for that. I could not find an Staples close enough so I went to Office Depot and purchased a recycle bin, light bulbs, and printer paper. I also went to the bank to deposit some checks for Scott. After returning, Callie was upset that I didn't go to Staples but I assured her I got the same exact paper, just a different package. I then helped with model availability sheets for the upcoming shoot. I wrote down the models names in order on the table from front to back in piles (front of the table was the ones Scott really liked, the next pile back was not as much liked, etc). I also wrote down price, agency affiliated with, and if they were available. I also talked with Iain about working with him on the 17th.

No comments: