Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sixth Week

On Monday, my sixth week I had a Behind The Scenes shoot with Justin in the studio. It was a video shoot about choosing candidates. It was great to see Justin in action doing documentary work because I thought that was one of his strong points. He explained to me how to get really great shots of the people between takes and to follow the video camera for nice shots as well.

The next day I came into the studio at 1 pm and unpacked Mark’s gear from his shoot in Las Vegas. I asked if I could stay to help out for two more weeks and they all agreed. Since my card stated my end date was the end of July, I had to get my card renewed for two more weeks. I talked to the digital department about sitting with one of them the next day.

On Wednesday I got to sit with one of the digital processors named Matthew. He showed me the process he goes through with each photograph, lightening the exposure and uploading the images all back on the server. Later on in the day I traveled with Jeremy to shot interior shots of a radio studio for references. Apparently they were going to put video cameras in the studio and wanted to mock up several scenes with ads all around the studio.

No comments: